Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this indeed mania?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrew123

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Is this indeed mania? Empty
PostSubject: Is this indeed mania?   Is this indeed mania? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 am

Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder by my psychiatrist over 5 weeks ago.I don't have alot of insight into my moods.I wrote down how i felt during my last high which was 3 months ago. I am going to give it to my psychiatrist at my next appointment as i think it will help her.Do you mind reading it and telling me whether it is indeed mania?Thank you

"At first it felt good as i was so happy and euphoric and ontop of the world and invincible.I felt like a rich and famous celebrity.I had so much energy and my confidence was sky high and i felt very creative.Then my thoughts started to race and i spoke really fast and i didn't sleep for days.I also blew lots of money on things i couldn't afford and had unprotected sex with girls and i was very irritable"

סקס

Back to top Go down

Is this indeed mania?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: Habitation Zone :: Jason's House-
Jump to: