Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like to get a room please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

Number of posts : 44
House : South of Town
Registration date : 2010-04-26

I would like to get a room please? Empty
PostSubject: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello? I would like to have a room?

leans against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Number of posts : 300
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Konata hear someone at the reception and down the stairs

Oh Rou, you come to ask for a room I would like to get a room please? 8869
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:01 pm

waves

Hey! Yeah i would....hmm...what rooms do you have available?
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Well, I'm in the Daisy room, but the rooms free are Dandelion, Lily, Leaf, Rose, Sunflower and Violet I would like to get a room please? 440127
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Hmm....I do love Rose's....i think i'll take the Rose Room....i mean....it should be interesting...especially the roses I'll be putting in there.....

smiles
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Well, Welcome to the Inn I would like to get a room please? 440127 I would like to get a room please? 87636

I'll lead you to your room I would like to get a room please? 440127
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

smiles.

thank you very much I would like to get a room please? 207544
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Konata takes her tos her room

Well, This's your room, if you need help in something, just ask me I would like to get a room please? 440127
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

smiles

thank you very much....I think i'll be just fine thank you.
Back to top Go down
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Replicafe.com worked closely with over 50 professional watchmakers around the world ( Japan, Hongkong, Swiss and others countries ) providing a massive collection of high quality replica watches. Our Replica watches are same as original watches designs, styles and full functions.

Replicafe.com is the best professional Cartier replicas Supplier, providing perfect cartier replica watches on internet.

Replicafe.com combine a wide range of modern watches designs, styles and full functions, such as Patek Philippe replica, Panerai replica, A Lange & Sohne replica, Bvlgari replica, Rolex replica, Breitling replica, Omega replica, Audemars Piguet replica, Cartier replica, Piaget replica, Movado replica, Michele replica, Chanel replica,IWC replica, Longines replica, TAG Heuer replica, Bell & Ross replica, Vacheron Constantin replica, Chopard replica etc.

Our REPLICA WATCHES are aimed at those buyers who really appreciate high quality replicas at affordable price, don't need to spend a ton of money to get original one.

christian books store
Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 00090 PAM00090 replica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to get a room please?   I would like to get a room please? Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to get a room please?
Page 1 of 1