Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A peculiar man enters the inn...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basil Beans

Basil Beans

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-28

A peculiar man enters the inn... Empty
PostSubject: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Wearing shorts, a shirt, a straw hat and a large backpack the young looking man enters through the front door of the inn

"Finally made it, phew"

He sighs as he wipes his brow with a hankerchief

"Hello there, i'm looking for a place to stay for a little while"
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Number of posts : 300
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Konata goes to the Inn and note a stranger, she immediately pull out her katana and threatens the potencial thief

If you're a thief, I recomend you get out of there before I cut you in pieces A peculiar man enters the inn... 621762
Back to top Go down
Basil Beans

Basil Beans

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Basil jumps at the sight of the katana and grins nervously

"woah woah, i'm not a thief, merley an explorer looking for a place to stay... please dont kill me aha" A peculiar man enters the inn... 588588
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Konata is calm and keeps her katana

Oh, I guess that you come here looking for a room A peculiar man enters the inn... 588588

"It's a luck that I removed the custom of killing and then ask A peculiar man enters the inn... 588588 "
Back to top Go down
Basil Beans

Basil Beans

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Basil breathes a sigh of relief as she lowers the katana

"Yes please if you have any spare, by the way the names basil beans, pleasure to meet you"

He sticks his hand out nervously, half expecting it to be chopped off
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Konata with a smile

Nice to meet you A peculiar man enters the inn... 440127 I'm Konata Bokuto A peculiar man enters the inn... 440127

There're many room and all are free A peculiar man enters the inn... 440127
Back to top Go down
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Nathan Walldorf's Bio

* 3rd Generation Real Estate Agent (grandfather founded company in 1926)
* Native of Chattanooga, TN
* Attended Baylor High School in Chattanooga, TN
* Graduated from Denison University in Granville, OH
* Member Phi Delta Theta at Denison and held offices of President, Chaplain, Rush Chair, & Pledge Class President

* Worked with Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church as a youth Pastor 1999-2000
* Worked with Young Life International in Knoxville, TN and in Guatemala City, Guatemala, in youth ministry 2000-2004
* Attended 9 Months of Spanish language school at the Instituto De La Lengua Espanola in San Jose, Costa Rica
* Member of Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church
* Member of Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church's Home Missions Committee 2007 to the present
* Member of Young Life Chattanooga Committee 2005 to 2009
* Member of the Community Outreach Committee with the Chattanooga Association of Realtors 2007-2008
* Board member of La Paz de Dios (Chattanooga resource for the Hispanic community) 2005-2006
* Recipient of the ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) designation
* Recipient of the e-Pro designation (training to be a leader in the practice of on-line real estate)
* Herman Walldorf & Co., Inc. Residential Salesperson of the Year 2008-Runner Up
* Chairman of the Chattanooga Association of Realtor's Fair Housing/Equal Opportunity Committee 2009
* Elected to the Chattanooga Association of Realtors Board of Directors in November 2009 for a 1 year term.

* Completed 1 of 6 GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) courses in 2009
* Chattanooga Times Free Press Multi Million Dollar Producer Award in 2009
* Recipient of SFR (Short Sale & Forclosure Resource) in March of 2010
* Lookout Mountain Little League Baseball Coach 2010

Nathan's Goals At a Glance:

To glorify God in his service of others

To work with integrity

To give every client his highest and his best

To treat clients with love, dignity, and respect

To show clients Jesus through his service

Choose an agent that is one of the 8% of all agents to have the e-Pro (leader in the practice of On-line Real Estate) designation and one of the 13% of all agents to have the ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) designation to represent you better!
county coupons
Chattanooga condos for sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peculiar man enters the inn...   A peculiar man enters the inn... Empty

Back to top Go down

A peculiar man enters the inn...
Page 1 of 1