Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What do you guys think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: What do you guys think?   Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Well, I had been thinking..this forum is So Old, No admins come on, and most importantly, SPAM MESSAGES. There has been numerous counts of spam messages in the past week, and since there isn't an admin to deal with anything, We, the players, of this Harvest Moon forum, CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM. And I also have been thinking we might have to delete this forum because of it...However, I believe we can make another forum just like this one, and start where we have left off. Of course, you might have to do your introduction again, but, other than that, everything will be the same. So, if you can post here and say what you think, (If you want a new forum or not) we can make a new forum with NO MORE spam messages and uncaring admins!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roukostu

Number of posts : 44
House : South of Town
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   Wed May 26, 2010 6:01 pm

i think that would be a good idea....i mean it's kind of annoying how people keep putting up spam cause they think no one else is here to stop them....i hate that.....they use this as their personal playground...it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: News-
Jump to: