Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin Soderling lands place in World Tour finals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Robin Soderling lands place in World Tour finals Empty
PostSubject: Robin Soderling lands place in World Tour finals   Robin Soderling lands place in World Tour finals EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 am

Robin Soderling
Soderling reached the last eight of this week's Stockholm Open

Robin Soderling has earned a place at the end-of-season World Tour finals thanks to the composition of the draws for next week's ATP tournaments.

The Montpellier, St Petersburg and Vienna draws have assured the world number five a place at London's O2 Arena on 21-28 November.

"You play the best so every match could be like a Grand Slam final," he said.

Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray have already qualified for the eight-man tournament.

Soderling reached the last eight of this week's Stockholm Open, before losing 7-6 (10-Cool 6-1 to Germany's world number 47 Florian Mayer.

606: DEBATE
Discuss tennis on 606

The Swede qualified for last year's London finals, beating Nadal on his way to the semi-finals, where he lost to US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro.

This year Soderling is enjoying the best season of his career, and he said he was keen to improve on last year's London showing this time around.

"I've always dreamed about playing at the finals," he said.

"I had some really good memories from last year. Hopefully I can take that experience and do even better this time. I will have to be ready from the first match."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
wedding favors
English bulldog puppies for adoption
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1