Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension  Empty
PostSubject: Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension    Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 pm

modifica ps3
marketing jobs

Kakuta is yet to establish himself as a Chelsea regular
Chelsea forward Gael Kakuta has signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract to keep him at the club until 2015.
The 19-year-old joined the club in July 2007 but had to wait until November 2009 to make his first-team debut.
However he has been a regular squad member this season with manager Carlo Ancelotti forced to contend with injuries to senior players.
"I have to make a way for myself into the starting 11 and make my dream come true," Kakuta told Chelsea's website.
"Since I signed for Chelsea when I was 16 all I was thinking about was to get to the first team.
"It's my job to do my best and try to play more often and show the coach that I am good enough to play in the team."
Kakuta helped France win the European Under-19 Championship this summer and was also voted Uefa's Golden Player for the tournament.

606: DEBATE
He is still young but now's the time for him to show everyone his true potential
Michael
His arrival from Lens was controversial with Chelsea found guilty in 2009 of having induced the player to break his contract.
Initially the Blues were barred from making signings until September 2011, although the Court of Arbitration for Sport overturned the ban earlier in 2010 - however Chelsea were required to pay £113,000 compensation to cover the player's development at the French club.
Kakuta has played in five out of six Champions League group games, starting in two, including the home game against group runners-up Marseille.
"It is a dream when you are young to play in the Champions League and I hope I will play more games," he added.
"It is always good to play with players with more experience, you learn quicker and to improve quicker is good for our development."
Back to top Go down
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension    Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

We offer a comprehensive range of high quality standard pneumatic motors as well as the possibility of custom made motors to suit your particular application.

Our standard range includes air operated brake motors, stainless steel motors, drill and grinder spindles and geared motors. The range covers the powers from 20W up to 18kW.

Assembly Technologies P/L are the Australian representatives of Deprag pneumatic motors as well as their screwdriving and automation technologies and air tools. Please visit our main site, www.assemblytech.com.au and our other site www.airhacksaws.com

specifying air motors maintenance
BYOjet
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension    Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am

Tottenham close to David Beckham deal, claims Redknapp

Midfielder Beckham agreed a five-year deal with LA Galaxy in January 2007

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp hopes that former England captain David Beckham will have joined Spurs on a short-term loan deal by Sunday.
The White Hart Lane club have been speaking to LA Galaxy midfielder Beckham, whose American club are understood to be open to his move.
"The clubs are talking and there's a good chance it will happen," he said.
"It's just sorting out the length of the loan and one or two other bits and pieces. It will probably get done."
Redknapp - who learnt of Beckham's interest via his son Jamie and claimed last week he wanted to join the Londoners because he likes their style of play - hopes the 35-year-old will come to watch the club's FA Cup third round match against Charlton on Sunday.
"I think he could be here on Sunday possibly if what I'm being told on the grapevine is right," he said.
"Hopefully he will come to the game. I'm not 100% sure but he could be here on Sunday."
If Beckham's arrival is secured soon, he could go straight into the squad to face former club Manchester United next Sunday.
More to follow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
turkknot tassel
singapore interior design
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension    Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gael Kakuta signs Chelsea contract extension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: News-
Jump to: