Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium  Empty
PostSubject: Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium    Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 pm

modifica ps3
marketing jobs

Lionel Messi (left) and Cristiano Ronaldo are set to play at the Emirates
Argentina and Portugal will meet in a friendly international at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium on 9 February.
The high-profile fixture is likely to feature some of football's biggest names, such as Argentina's Lionel Messi and Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo.
It is set to be the first of two games in north London in quick succession for Messi, as Arsenal host Barcelona in the Champions League on 16 February.
Both national teams have played once before at the stadium.
Argentina lost 3-0 to Brazil in 2006, while Portugal beat Brazil 2-0 in February 2007.
As well as Messi and Ronaldo, stars such as Manchester City's Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano of Barcelona could feature for Argentina, while Jose Bosingwa, Nani, Ricardo Carvalho and Raul Meireles may turn out for Portugal.
Back to top Go down
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium    Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

We offer a comprehensive range of high quality standard pneumatic motors as well as the possibility of custom made motors to suit your particular application.

Our standard range includes air operated brake motors, stainless steel motors, drill and grinder spindles and geared motors. The range covers the powers from 20W up to 18kW.

Assembly Technologies P/L are the Australian representatives of Deprag pneumatic motors as well as their screwdriving and automation technologies and air tools. Please visit our main site, www.assemblytech.com.au and our other site www.airhacksaws.com

specifying air motors maintenance
BYOjet
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium    Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am

Injured Ivanovic hopes to be fit for Australian Open

Ivanovic hopes to get back into the top 10 and Grand Slam contention in 2011
Former world number one Ana Ivanovic hopes to have recovered from a stomach injury in time to play at the Australian Open later this month.
The 23-year-old was due to play for Serbia in Saturday's Hopman Cup final but withdrew after practice on Friday.
She has been advised to rest for three or four days and has pulled out of next week's Sydney International.
But with the Australian Open starting on 17 January, Ivanovic said: "I am positive I will be fit in 10 days."
The 2008 French Open champion added: "It's very frustrating. Hopefully I'll be fine for Melbourne but it's definitely a scare.
"This morning, I was playing some points and on one serve I felt a sharp pain and I couldn't even hit or move after that. At this moment in time (my chances) are still very good because I stopped in time."

We fought hard to get here and we had a chance in the final and I felt really bad for Novak
Ana Ivanovic
The injury means that the Serbian team of Ivanovic and Novak Djokovic will not now play in Saturday's Hopman Cup final, with Belgium taking their place.
"I am very disappointed, and obviously shattered," said Ivanovic. "We fought hard to get here and we had a chance in the final and I felt really bad for Novak.
"It is very frustrating because it has been the case for a long time, always little bits and pieces. It's not a huge deal but it's stupid and a bad timing. I have to stay positive, at least I have a week before the Open rather than this time next week."
French Open champion Francesca Schiavone was forced to retire from her match against Kristina Mladenovic on Friday with a groin injury.
The Italian received treatment on court and was level at 4-4 with the 17-year-old French player when she pulled out, but asked if it could threaten her Australian Open chances, McNamee said: "No problem."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
turkknot tassel
singapore interior design
[u][i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium    Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium  Empty

Back to top Go down

Argentina and Portugal to play at Emirates Stadium
Page 1 of 1