Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celtic 1 - 1 Kilmarnock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Celtic   1 - 1   Kilmarnock  Empty
PostSubject: Celtic 1 - 1 Kilmarnock    Celtic   1 - 1   Kilmarnock  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 pm

modifica ps3
marketing jobs

The Kilmarnock players celebrate Sammon's opening goal

Celtic missed the chance to move top of the Scottish Premier League after being held to a draw by Kilmarnock.
The home side dominated the first half but could not find a breakthrough, Niall McGinn drawing a couple of saves from Cammy Bell.
Conor Sammon's 15th goal of the season gave the visitors a surprise lead eight minutes into the second half.
But Thomas Rogne headed Celtic level with six minutes remaining and neither side could grab a winner.
The draw, Celtic's third in a row at home, means Neil Lennon's side remain two points behind Rangers, who have played a game less. Killie move to within three points of fourth-place Inverness.

Celtic, who had James Forrest and Emilio Izaguirre back in their starting line-up following injuries, were keen to stamp their authority on the game early on with Forrest putting some dangerous crosses from the left into the Kilmarnock box.
From the other side, McGinn was also a threat, going close to scoring three times in succession.
The winger's first effort was comfortably saved by Bell but, moments later, the goalkeeper fumbled a cross and presented McGinn with another shooting chance but the Northern Ireland international fired wide.
McGinn was then put through on goal by Gary Hooper and drew a save from Bell with a low shot towards the near post.
After Izaguirre's shot was beaten out by Bell, the ball rebounded off a Kilmarnock defender and out of play but claims of a handball from the home side fell on deaf ears.
From the resulting corner, Ki Sung-Yeung's delivery was headed wide by Daniel Majstorovic.

Celtic were dealt an injury blow when Hooper went down after getting in a tangle with Frazer Wright and the striker was stretchered off to be replaced by Anthony Stokes before the rest of the first half petered out.
The home side were sluggish at the start of the second half and they were dealt a sucker punch when Killie scored the opener from a sweeping counter attack.
Bell gathered the ball from a Celtic corner and threw the ball out to Mehdi Taouil. The Moroccan released Sammon in on goal and the striker kept his cool to fire past Fraser Forster and into the net.
Celtic looked to respond with a series of corners and crosses into the box but Kilmarnock's stout defending kept their lead intact.
And the Ayrshire side remained a threat on the break and Sammon poked a shot wide after putting Majstorovic under pressure.

Defender Rogne equalised for Celtic near the end
Manager Lennon made further changes by introducing club captain Scott Brown from the bench at the expense of Joe Ledley and replacing McGinn with Paddy McCourt.
Stokes carved out a shot from distance but could not keep his powerful effort down and Daryl Murphy also cleared the crossbar after getting the break of the ball in the Killie penalty box with the goal gaping.
But Celtic kept up the pressure and Jamie Hamill's foul on Izaguirre gave the hosts a free-kick, from which Ki crossed to Rogne, who headed into the net via the post.
As the match moved into injury time, Killie mounted another breakaway and Sammon burst through and rounded Forster but the striker's shot was cleared by Majstorovic.
Murphy could have won it for Celtic at the death but headed over after being found by Stokes's cross.
Highlights of this match will be available on the BBC website by Wednesday afternoon.
Live text and stats

Tuesday, 21 December 2010
Scottish Premier
Home Team Score Away Team Time
Celtic 1-1 Kilmarnock FT
(HT 0-0)
Rogne 84
Sammon 53
Hide team line-ups and match stats
Celtic
26 Forster
03 Izaguirre
05 Majstorovic
11 Cha Du-Ri
25 Rogne
14 McGinn (McCourt 70)
16 Ledley (Brown 66)
18 Ki Sung-Yeung
27 Murphy
49 Forrest
88 Hooper (Stokes 35)
Substitutes
24 Zaluska, 21 Mulgrew, 08 Brown, 17 Crosas, 20 McCourt, 09 Samaras, 10 Stokes
Kilmarnock
13 Bellyellow card
04 Fowleryellow card
05 Wright
16 Gordon
07 Bryson
08 Hamillyellow card
10 Taouil
22 Kelly
29 Pascali
18 Sammon
20 Eremenko
Substitutes
21 Letheren, 02 Clancy, 03 Hay, 06 Sissoko, 14 Silva, 09 Rui Miguel, 19 Forrester
Ref: Collum
Att: 44,522
Back to top Go down
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Celtic 1 - 1 Kilmarnock    Celtic   1 - 1   Kilmarnock  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

We offer a comprehensive range of high quality standard pneumatic motors as well as the possibility of custom made motors to suit your particular application.

Our standard range includes air operated brake motors, stainless steel motors, drill and grinder spindles and geared motors. The range covers the powers from 20W up to 18kW.

Assembly Technologies P/L are the Australian representatives of Deprag pneumatic motors as well as their screwdriving and automation technologies and air tools. Please visit our main site, www.assemblytech.com.au and our other site www.airhacksaws.com

specifying air motors maintenance
BYOjet
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Celtic 1 - 1 Kilmarnock    Celtic   1 - 1   Kilmarnock  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 am

Ashes: England wrap up 3-1 series win over Australia

Fifth Ashes Test, Sydney (day five):
England 644 beat Australia 280 & 281 by an innings and 83 runs
TMS highlights online (UK only) and day's review on the TMS podcast; live text on BBC Sport website; live on Sky Sports 1; highlights on ITV4
Match scorecard

England celebrate as the final wicket goes down in Sydney

By Oliver Brett

England won the final Ashes Test in Sydney by an innings and 83 runs to wrap up the series 3-1 and secure their first win down under in 24 years.
The Aussies began the last day in a hopeless position at 213-7, 151 runs behind, but Peter Siddle and Steve Smith kept England's champagne on ice.
Siddle finally went for 43 when slog-sweeping spinner Graeme Swann.
James Anderson removed Ben Hilfenhaus before Chris Tremlett bowled Michael Beer with the score on 281.
Smith, who was rewarded for some bold shots, was unbeaten on 54 having added 86 with Siddle.
Anderson, the leader of England's pace attack, finished with 3-61 for 23 wickets in the series. It was the best haul by an England bowler in Australia since Frank "Typhoon" Tyson collected 28 in 1954-55.
He said afterwards: "It's been a great tour for us, an amazing sort of feeling for us retaining the Ashes last week and winning the series this week.

The tour has been a joyous one for England fans
"I'm delighted with my form this trip, enjoying my role in the team leading the attack. My job has been made easy by the guys at the other end, Steven Finn and Stuart Broad at the start of the series and Chris Tremlett and Tim Bresnan later on, and our fielding has been amazing.
"We've been working really hard on it, the catches we've taken this series are better than any I remember in any other series."
Paul Collingwood, given the honour of leading out the England team in his final Test, said: "Today is absolute number one. It's a special, special day and I can't think of a better way to step out of Test cricket. A lot of guys in the dressing room put a lot of hard work in to achieve this.
"My role in the side is to score runs, I'm disappointed I haven't done that. But four years ago I scored a double century and we lost 5-0 and I much prefer it this way round. We deserve it."
Victorious skipper Andrew Strauss joined Sir Len Hutton and Mike Brearley to become the third England captain to win Ashes series at home and away.
It was the first time any team had won three Tests by an innings in a single series away from home. The last time England had done it against any opponents, India, had been in 1959.
It was also the first time Australia had lost three Tests at home since 1988-89, when Viv Richards' world-beating West Indies side also won by a 3-1 margin.
Alastair Cook was both man of the match and man of the series, having hit 189 in Sydney and 766 across all five matches.
"It's been an amazing series for me, I couldn't imagine this seven weeks ago," he said.
"The double hundred [in Brisbane] was a very special moment for me and to win man of the match in the final game of the Ashes is a dream come true.
"Our bowlers have been fantastic throughout the whole series, they've made our job as batters far easier."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Promotional USB memory sticks
Nassau Fishing Charter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtic 1 - 1 Kilmarnock    Celtic   1 - 1   Kilmarnock  Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtic 1 - 1 Kilmarnock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: News-
Jump to: