Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kids in glass houses album review!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Kids in glass houses album review!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kids in glass houses album review!!!   Kids in glass houses album review!!! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 am

I am going to make a brave statement “This is the album of your summer” why you ask ? Quite simply this is pop punk / power pop / pop at its very, very best. I knew that they were good along time ago but I was very cautious that the media attention might get to their heads. I was wrong. Here is a quick review of the best songs-

Fistcuffs – The heaviest song on the album and makes you want to start mosh pitting a great start.

Easy tiger – This is the first single on the album and if you’re a fan you would of already heard it. This song is insanely catchy with great lyrics.

Give me what I want – Or otherwise called me, me, me is even catchier that easy tiger and is the second single. The simple lyrics make it a must sing along at their gigs.

Saturday – A slow anthem, which is a great sing along song and is probably one of the best songs on the album.

Lovely bones – Slow starter turns into another brilliant song with the riffs and lyrics to become a favourite of the fans.

Shameless – A wonderfully crafted song, which is different to the other songs, and it shows their diversity.

Girls – It will make you dance the night away.

Good boys gone rad – similer to fistcuffs will demand a mosh pit at a gig.

To be honest with you is that the only flaw is the fact, that you don’t know what song you want to listen to when you put it in your stereo.

Lyrics – 8
Songs – 10
Diversity – 8
Production – 9
Lasting appeal – 9

Overall – 9/10

Read more: http://www.musicbanter.com/album-reviews/31125-kids-glass-houses-album-review-lyrics-dance-pop-punk.html#ixzz1Dis8lg5m
Promotional USB Memory
le bon coin
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1