Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Giving Free Tips Can Land You New Customers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-03-03

How Giving Free Tips Can Land You New Customers Empty
PostSubject: How Giving Free Tips Can Land You New Customers   How Giving Free Tips Can Land You New Customers EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Do you believe in the power of free tips? Not alot of business owners do. Alot of business owners think that by offering tips and advice for free, you're diminishing the value of the lead. But I disagree with this idea. I believe that more new business should start off with the idea of free tips.

Now granted, offering free tips is a niche specific thing. All I mean by this is that, this technique won't work for every business owner. For example, if you own a bakery shop, instead of offering some tips on how to make some cakes or cupcakes, you could probably give away a free sample, and drive visitors into your store immediately.

The free tips method can be applied to a wide variety of business owners. If you're a marketing consultant, you could send out some free tips to local business owners who need help marketing their business. If you're a bodybuilder, you could probably offer free tips (in an ad in a magazine) to those people who are looking to get bulky and get more muscles.

I know in my business, I can use the free tips technique over and over again without fail. For example when small business owner visits my website, I offer them a free book that they can use to propel their business to the next level. The tips that I offer are amazing and in return, someone gives me their name and email address for me to follow up on them about other products and special offers.

This is the gist of how you would want to make more money in your business. Offer some free tips and then over deliver on value. Content is king in both the online world and also in the offline world. You need a way to get more leads to say "yes" to you, so to do this, simply offer some tips to those people who have raised their hand and said, "Yes, send me more information."

This isn't particularly hard to do. The first step to having success with the tips technique is that you need a whiz-bang ad. In your ad, make sure your headline stands out from the crowd and pinpoints the dreams or problems that your prospect is having right now.

After your headline has gotten their attention, it's time to persuade them more with the body copy. Your body copy should further explain who you are and how you can help them. Make sure you include some of the problems that they're having in their life right now, and how your product or service can help them to overcome their problems.

After you have persuaded them in your body copy, it's time for the close. Sum up in 1 sentence what they will be receiving when they respond to your ad, and make sure that you have more than one way for them to respond. This is a great way to get prospects in the door right away.

I'm almost confident that 95% of the business owners out there in the world can benefit from using the free tips method. Just make sure that your tips are good, and that makes them want to learn more about the services that you offer. By offering free tips, you can attract alot of prospects to your business in a short period of time.

Good luck with using the tips method to market and advertise your business.

veteran loans
Removalists Sydney
Back to top Go down

How Giving Free Tips Can Land You New Customers
Page 1 of 1