Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepi

Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 am

Are you ready for the adventure?
Then what are you waiting for? Welcome to Flowerbud's challenge 1!!

This is the first challenge so I'm quite excited!! bounce it's a criss-cross challenge where you have to solve it by answering the clues that are given. If you think it's the same one for before, then you are wrong!! It is the same picture and design but the criss-cross is different!! well, anyway here's the clues:

1- Childish and cute girl that loves chikens
2- Quite a bookworm and shy girl but really nice
3- Mean and rebel girl that slowly becomes sweet and caring
4- Motherly girl and a perfect wife
5- At first looks like a party blonde girl but is actually looking for her prince
6- Tomboy and cheerful girl that always is in love with Cliff
7- Cold and quiet girl that slowly shows her true self

Challenge 1 1cc10

Really easy right? Hope you have fun Very Happy
BYE-B
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am

Yep Finished it!
Challenge 1 Fbic1_10

bit messy but this is what it says
1.Popuri
2. Mary
3.Karen
4.Elli
5.Muffy
6.Ann
7.Nami
Back to top Go down
http://harvestwaker.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Pepi

Pepi

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Yeah!! well done Sam!! I'll put the second challenge soon so be ready Wink
I'll add you as the first winner of the challenges!!
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Yay i win!
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Haha congrats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:06 pm

well it was kinda unfair to other people because i did it when no one was on line
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Haha well it happens, anyway since I'm on vacations I'll do even more challenges per week so that everybody has a chance
Back to top Go down
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

If you are planning a holiday in Greece and you are interest in making a unique stop over at the most beautiful island of Mediterranean Sea then let the <<Meltemi>>- the cool Aegean wind- to blow you away on a magical voyage through the space and time, over sea lanes and through begone eras, on a journey of colors, history and poetic communion with the sounds of the Blue Sea do not miss to visit the Island of Rhodes!

We welcome you at Rhodes Island !
The island of Sun God and the Knights !

The Medieval City of Rhodes the biggest one in whole Europe surrounded of 6 kms medieval walls famous for <<Colossos of Rhodes>> at the Mandraki port entrance is one of the most important historic and cultural complexes anywhere in the world and one of the Unesco's World Heritage sites.

The fantastic View of the Medieval Walls and the Palace of the Masters that prevails inside the walls will travels you centuries back in a history and the magic.

We hope that you will find among these pages all the information needed to plan your next holiday to Rhodes.

Rhodes, with its unique geographical position, ideal weather conditions, rich cultural heritage, museums, monuments, sights and luxury hotels major infrastructure projects recently completed is increasingly as the number 1 most attractive tourist destination in Greece and one of the leader destinations in Europe.

The island is ideal for holidays as many kms of sandy beaches around the island, the fantastic night life, the nature beauty and the historical monuments keeping the interest of the visitor in high levels during his stay on the island thing that makes one week stay very poor to taste everything.

The island is also very well-known for other activities such as incentives, congresses, meetings, events, business tourism and more.
All the above touristic packages starting from normal Hotel bookings in fantastic low prices , local excursions organization, Tour Operator representation by professional Destination Managment Company and all activities generally are provided from D& D TRAVEL.

congresses greece
Home renovation
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 am

Argentina's Lionel Messi wins Fifa Ballon d'Or award

Ballon d'Or trio light up World Cup

Argentina and Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has won the inaugural Fifa Ballon d'Or award at a ceremony in Zurich.
Messi, 23, won the prize - a merger of the Fifa Player of the Year prize and Ballon d'Or - ahead of his Barca team-mates Andres Iniesta and Xavi.
"I'm surprised to win but pleased to be here with my friends," said Messi, who won the two separate awards last year.
Jose Mourinho, who won an unprecedented Treble with Inter Milan in 2010, was named the Coach of the Year.
Messi added: "To win it makes it even more special. I want to share it with all of my friends, my family, all the Barcelonistas and the Argentinians."

606: DEBATE
Shame for Xavi... one of the best midfielders of all time will never win this award, despite deserving it so much
AlphaDraconis99
Hamit Altintop won the Puskas Award for Goal of the Year for his wonder volley when Turkey played Kazakhstan, Brazilian striker Marta won the Women's Player of the Year for a fifth consecutive time and Germany's Silvia Neid won the Women's Coach of the Year.
The last player to win the Ballon d'Or award twice in a row was Dutch striker Marco van Basten in 1988 and 1989, while Messi's former Barca colleague Ronaldinho won the Fifa prize in 2004 and 2005.
Many thought Iniesta, who scored the winning goal as Spain beat Netherlands 1-0 in the World Cup final in Johannesburg in July, and Xavi, who was the lynchpin of the Spanish side, were favourites to win at a glittering ceremony in Switzerland.
But Messi scored a remarkable 60 goals for club and country in 2010 and is widely regarded as the most gifted footballer of his generation.
The only Spanish winner of either prize was Luis Suarez who won the Ballon D'Or in 1960.
The coaching prize is the latest accolade in a glittering career for Mourinho, who has won league titles in Portugal, England and Italy.
"The most important things for me are the collective titles, not the individual ones," said Mourinho, who left Inter to join Real Madrid in the summer.
The Ballon d'Or is awarded based on votes cast by journalists from around the world, as well as coaches and captains of national teams.
To find out how people voted, click here:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Englisch Übersetzungen
full service moving companies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1   Challenge 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge 1
Page 1 of 1