Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovesick Farmer Chris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 14
House : Northern Farm
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Lovesick Farmer Chris Empty
PostSubject: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Name : Chris Rennall

Job : Farmer

Birthday : Fall 15

House : North Farm?

Farm's/Store Name : Life Long Prosper Ranch

Characteristic : Chris is very easy going and happy, but that doesn't mean that he can be serious when called for. Charming and handosm, girls at his old college fell for him easily. Chris is looking for someone different. Someone who doesn't just go for him for his looks. Under his playful aura, saddness has swallowed his heart (see story), and he has come to the valley to fix that.

Story : Chris Rennall was like an angel sent upon his family. Before his mother was pregnat with him, they were barely making it by. As soon as her womb had a child in it, their life became better. His father got a great ranch to raise, and profits kept coming in. When he was born, it was like heaven itself came to them. The ranch was prospering and Chris was succeding in school. He went through all of the child and teen problems, but that was basically it for woes of his life. Bred as a true, strong farmer, he helped his father with the animals and crops, but in his free time, he would snatch up a book and read. Yep, life was great. Untill he was eighteen, when he was an adult, and he wasn't in his parents custody. His mother became pregnat again, and died in the birth proccess, along with the baby. Father crushed, he ran his farm in saddness. Chris left for college, trying to get away from the drama, and heard somber news on the day he graduated with top grades. His father had a heart attack when taking care of the ranch one day. That was what made Chris loose it. He left college immediatly and came to this island in hope to make his own ranch and start over.
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Number of posts : 300
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:01 am

Hi nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 am

Hey! Smile
How are you?
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 pm

I'm Konata

The samurai number one of this town.... Well, I'm the only samurai here Lovesick Farmer Chris 588588
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

A samurai? Really? That's awesome!
I'm Chris, a farmer. But I think the farm I wanted was already claimed....
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Well, if you need help on your farm, you can count on me and not charge you Lovesick Farmer Chris 440127
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovesick Farmer Chris   Lovesick Farmer Chris Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovesick Farmer Chris
Page 1 of 1