Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk in to the farm.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagarine

Nagarine

Number of posts : 1
House : House n°7
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Walk in to the farm. Empty
PostSubject: Walk in to the farm.   Walk in to the farm. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow this place is so big! I wonder what happened to the guy who used to own this place? I wish i could own it and make it my job!
Back to top Go down
ramani

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Walk in to the farm.   Walk in to the farm. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:24 am

Like most people have said to you most farms in California are big company ones but I am not sure why you want a far, is it the small town atmosphere? I am not sure but there is a town right near me that is a horse friendly smaller town feel town but it is close to L.A., San Diego, and Orange County but I am not quite sure exactly what you want.

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Walk in to the farm.   Walk in to the farm. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am

There really is "no string attached." You have to be very careful though because you buy the vehicle "as is" which means you can't go back to the government if something goes wrong with the car. The only way you can get your money back is if you can prove they violated the "Lemon Law."

PostSubject: Re: Walk in to the farm.   Walk in to the farm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk in to the farm.
Page 1 of 1