Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it beneficial?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew123

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Is it beneficial?  Empty
PostSubject: Is it beneficial?    Is it beneficial?  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 am

Is it beneficial?
Hi Friends,

I heard from Lot's people about email marketing. is it beneficial? I am confused about it. I will be highly thankful if any of you explain me.

Thanks in advance.
=========================
Orlando Digital Agency|Digital Marketing Orlando
Back to top Go down
nabbu24

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Is it beneficial?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it beneficial?    Is it beneficial?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:36 am

Hi...
In today's age of Internet, email marketing is of high importance.
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to:
Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately,
Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers
Researchers estimate that United States firms alone spent US $1.51 billion on email marketing in 2011 and will grow to $2.468 billion by 2016.

Advantages
Email marketing (on the Internet) is popular with companies for several reasons:
An exact return on investment can be tracked ("track to basket") and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in (i.e., consented) to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
Almost half of American Internet users check or send email on a typical day, with email blasts that are delivered between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. outperforming those sent at other times in open and click rates.
Email is popular with digital marketers, rising an estimated 15% in 2009 to £292m in the UK.
Back to top Go down

Is it beneficial?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: Main Place :: Bar-
Jump to: