Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do all married couples deal with an infidelity phase?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrew123

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Do all married couples deal with an infidelity phase? Empty
PostSubject: Do all married couples deal with an infidelity phase?   Do all married couples deal with an infidelity phase? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 am

I'm wondering if most couples that have grown old together, have dealt with infidelity of either spouse and overcome that phase. I know its a very general question and that there is no definite answer, but I'd like to know what you think. Do you think there is such thing as a marriage where both partners are completely loyal to each other? My wondering is more focused in older couples (35, 40+ years of marriage) because if you've been married so long, the chances of getting divorced over infidelity are very minimal at that age, not impossible, just minimal.

So basically, could it be possible that you can only be together with someone that long only if you are willing to forgive a mistake like infidelity at least once in your lifetime?

Please, only polite feedback. If your goal is to tell me what a stupid thought or question this is, rather than giving a related answer, then I'd prefer you save your comment. Thank you!

_________

סקס

Back to top Go down

Do all married couples deal with an infidelity phase?
Page 1 of 1