Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan

Number of posts : 11
House : Midnight Acres Farm
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. Empty
PostSubject: Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan.   Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:02 am

Name : Rowan

Job : Farmer; works on her new farm, which she inherited.

Birthday : Spring 8

House : The Ranch House... (Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. 8869)

Farm's/Store Name : Midnight Acres

Characteristic : Rowan is friendly and outgoing. She has a good worth ethic, but loves to take charge. She can be a little reckless, but she thinks that just adds to the fun.

Story : Rowan has been farming since she was old enough to pick up the watering can. Rowan recieved no formal schooling, but her mother taught her everything from reading and writing, to riding a horse. Her father was her idol. She loved the way he always knew what to do and how he would always have a funny joke or story to tell her. When Rowan was 19 years old, her father passed away from a heart attack. The doctor said he was overworked. Now 20, Rowan is carefully taking care of her father's farm, which was is inheritance to her. Whenever Rowan needs advice, she goes to her mother... who lives upstairs. Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. Icon_sunny

Signature Part :

Thing I Love the Most : My horse Storm

3 Things I Like : Being with friends, my chickens, and cooking.

3 Things I Dislike : Being alone, not being in charge, and people telling me to get some common sense.

Thing I Hate : Being told to grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://vroengardroleplay.canadian-forum.com
Stephy

Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan.   Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Hello Rowan! It's nice to meet you! I'm sorry I won't be able to get a place for you yet, but for now, you can work at the farm at the place called
West
of the Town!

(Your farm is right below that catagory.)
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Number of posts : 11
House : Midnight Acres Farm
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan.   Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:28 am

Thanks Stephy! Nice to meet you, by the way! Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://vroengardroleplay.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan.   Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey ya'll, I'm Rowan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: Presentation-
Jump to: