Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!

Go down 
+8
Marina
Lunatia
Pepi
Konata
Sam
Charlie
Mayor
Dougy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Number of posts : 91
House : Mayor's Mansion
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Lunatia => I and Andy had that idea, and since you're so present everywehere, we wanted to had you in the project.

Oh, and sorry if i'm not there, i can play again with my Sims, and since i'm so simsaholic.....and i have to prepare a party cause my cousin and my brother have finish the...well....high school in english i think...
but my brother have 28, so he's...late and stupid to had abandon the school at 17 years old.
Back to top Go down
https://hmrpg.forumotion.com
Charlie

Charlie

Number of posts : 136
House : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 am

Don't worry, there's a simaholic in all of us. Except people who don't like the sims...
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

Number of posts : 113
House : 2, Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:51 am

Owh i see, i was a simholic too few years back,
but my computer at home was really old(its still pentium 2 and using windows 98)
so its not competible with the game...
so I cant play it anymore
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Ciel

Ciel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 am

Wow, the sims!
It has been a long time since i heard that name too
Back to top Go down
Narinyu

Narinyu

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:22 pm

I I love you the sims!
Did you know a Sims movie's coming in 2009?
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmenow.proboards85.com/index.cgi
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:53 pm

wow..thats a big news
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:39 pm

I didn't knew, but i know that the Sims 3 will come in 2009. But i'm not going to buy it. Too good graphic, my computer is good for the Sims 2, but only the expansion pack before Pet. Pet and the other makes my wall to be red and black...they flash, it's horrible. But i've already play with that anyway. But with Season, the wall AND the floor are red.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:16 am

Haha yeah sims are cool!! do you know the game that inspired the Sims? it's called "Sim Ant" for SNES
in the game you are an ant and the leader of the black ants, you fight against the red ants and try to conquer all the territory XD it really is great!! I loved it when little
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:53 am

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:24 pm

I love Sims 2. I've got Seasons, Open for Buisness, and Family Fun..
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm

I hate you.I can't have Seasons Crying or Very sad

But i would love to have it, and Teen Style, H&M Fashion, Celebration, Kitchen and Bathroom Design and Ikea Home Design........

Bon Voyage seem cool, too.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Maybe it's the spce left on the PC you're using. You should get an external hard drive and move all your sims stuff onto it. Then you might be able to get seasons working properly.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm

I want all of them.

University is cool. You have to choose something for you Sim to Major in, but you also have to have them write papers, to pass the class. There's a new age group for it...oh, and you Sim can become a Zombie if they die. New jobs include Natural Scientist, Paranormal, Show Business, Artist. For these, you have to take classes and pass them to get hired for them.

The next expansion pack I might get is Nightlife. You can get a car, and garage, and you can take it to work, take your kids to school, or go downtown..Teens, Adults, Elders, and Young Adults can drive cars. Oh, and you can become a Vampire.

Open For Business, which I own, is fun. You get elevators, and running your business is a challenge. You can sell almost any object, run a restaurant, hair salon, or a car dealership, if you have Nightlife.

Pets is the one I recommend NOT getting. I heard is is VERY glitchy, and can freeze your game. Pets include dogs, cats, womrats, fish, and birds. DOgs and cats can get jobs in show business. You can also become a werewolf.

Seasons. I would have to say this has got to be the BEST expansion pack ever. Each season affects Sim life. In summer, relationships with friends are easier to maintain. In Autumn/Fall, you can train skills faster. In Winter, family relationships are easier to maintain. And in Spring helps romance. You can become a PlantSim, and get a greenhouse to grow vegetables. For vegetables, you can grow them, and make new meals with them. You can go fishing, and cook the fish.

Next up, Bon Voyage. Here, you can go to three locations, one in the forest, one at the beach, and the other is the far east. You can buy a beach for your house.

Then, we have Free Time. This focuses on hobbies. Hobbies include..
Arts and Crafts, which is pottery and sewing
Cuisine, which you can make food and enter it in a contest. You can also unlock new foods, like appetizers.
Film and Literature, which means your Sim can choose what happens in a novel they write, watch films on TV, and you can choose the book they read.
Fitness, which allows Sims to go jogging, drink protein drinks, and use an exercise bike
Gaming, which lets Sims buy new games for their PC
Music and Dance, which lets your Sims use a violin and synthesiser. They can practice ballet, create custom radio stations, and enter dance contests.
Nature, which lets Sims collect bugs, hike, and birdwatch.
Science, which lets Sims use an Ant Farm, and have advanced options for the telescope.
Sports, which lets them play hockey, or shoot hoops. They can also throw a football.
Tinkering, which lets Sims mess around with electronics.

Apartment Life, which hasn't come out yet, will have grocery stores, trailer parks, libraries, and coffee shops. Sims can become witches, which lets them use brooms, cauldrons, and make spells. You can get a a jungle gym, monkey bars, slide, round-a-bout, breakdancing mat, open mic stand, trash chute, apartment mailboxes, vending machines, and witch themed furniture. In Build Mode, you can get spiral stairs, built-in wardrobes, ceilings, air ducts, vents, and heating/cooling windows, which affects your temperature if you have Seasons. New skills from bookcases include Fire Prevention, Anger Management, Lifelong Happiness, Physiology, and Couple Counseling.

Here are the stuff packs-

Holiday Party - Included Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year themed items.
Family Fun - I own this. You get ocean and castle themed furniture
Glamour Life - Luxury themed items
Happy Holiday Stuff - Asian and European holiday items, plus Holiday Party
Celebration Pack - Fiesta themed items
H&M Fashion Stuff - New clothes from H&M
Teen Style - Goth, Thrasher, and Socialete items for Teens
Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff - New kitchen and bathroom items
IKEA Home Stuff - Furniture from the company IKEA

In the order that I want them, it would go something like this-

Nightlife
University
FreeTime
Bon Voyage
Apartment LifeKitchen & Bath Interior Design
Teen Style
IKEA Home
Celebration
Happy Holiday
Glamour Life
H&M Fashion
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:09 am

I bet that will takes more than 2G
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:32 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:58 am

Andy wrote:
Pets is the one I recommend NOT getting. I heard is is VERY glitchy, and can freeze your game. Pets include dogs, cats, womrats, fish, and birds. DOgs and cats can get jobs in show business. You can also become a werewolf.

it is good and it is not glitchy also you can't have womrats i think..... yah and becoming a werewolf is fun
Back to top Go down
http://harvestwaker.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 pm

You can have wormrats. They're in the pet section in buy mode.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:42 pm

It's glitchy Sam. Why would the official site have patches for it?
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:22 pm

it have patch for everyadd-on xD

i really want H&M Fashion, Teen Style and Ikea, cause i find the thing that come with the game not so good, so i have to download a loooooooooooooooooooooot of hair, clothe, accessories and all...
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:06 pm

That's probably what's mucked up seasons. Some of the patches aren't compatible, you should check. And get rid of all the downloads you don't need. It slows down your game
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:56 pm

I got them all out now exept for Ikea.
I want the Apartment life when it comes out, because then my sims can become witches!
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:06 pm

OoO looks like everyone here is a Simsholic XD
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:20 pm

DUH!! XD
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 pm

It's just a shame that some people use the sims to make sick movies with sick downloads. It's just sick.

But, yeah. I don't know anyone who isn't obsessed with the sims.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Sick movies? Like what?

And sick downloads? Also, like what? PM me if it is too vulgar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!   Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay! Finaly me ~ Dougy!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: Presentation-
Jump to: