Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glitches on harvest moon games

Go down 
+6
Pepi
Stephy
Dougy
Andy
Charlie
Pidge
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pidge

Pidge

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Glitches on harvest moon games Empty
PostSubject: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 pm

My girl Laurie in my Harvest Moon DS Cute suffered a fatal glitch that DOES happen: The ghost town glitch. But, the thing is, is that it only happens on saturday! And saturday's when Cliff comes! Sad
Anyway, post your glitches here.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Number of posts : 136
House : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Which version are you using? Japanese or US. I've never had that.
What I have had is two, yes two, watering cans. how? I don't know. But if i used one the same amount of water was taken out of the second can. They even upgraded at the same time. One of them dissapeared when I got to mystrille, though.
Back to top Go down
Pidge

Pidge

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:20 pm

US. It's horrible, and Laurie's the mineral town girl.
It just happened to me randomly.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 pm

You can fix the Ghost Town Glitch. All you have to do is throw the dog ball you get at the beginning of the game into the watering pond at your farm. Thomas, the Mayor will come the next day, and give you a new ball. The villagers SHOULD return after that.
Back to top Go down
Pidge

Pidge

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 pm

I tried it. Laurie is saved! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:06 pm

The boy version is an utter pig for glitches.
Back to top Go down
Pidge

Pidge

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Yeah... once-- I went to bed in that version, and Gotz updated my house to get a kitchen... my cat got stuck in the kitchen!
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:15 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:16 pm

One glitch is good....the 1-billion Gold Glitch.
Back to top Go down
Pidge

Pidge

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Yeah-- that's good. I even found a glitch in Magical Melody: Neverending Eggs & Butter!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:21 pm

If I had magical melody, that'd be a use to me lol
Back to top Go down
Pidge

Pidge

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:30 pm

I got another glitch with Laurie:
Lumina Wrong Speach:
I got on Laurie and met Skye. After the event, (Skye getting away) Lumina said , "Wow, that thief is cool!" Then Laurie went to bed. It was Monday the next day. I went to see Lumina in her house and she once again said, "Wow that theif is cool!"
XD
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 pm

I haven't got any glitches on my Harvest Moon DS Cute game..and im glad I haven't.
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 am

In the GC game Another Wonderful Life there are reaaaally useful glitches!! there's one to fill your backpack with lots of things (from seeds, food and milk to tools, fossils and even CDs!!) so you can sell what you don't need to Van (like 98 of the 99 light hoes you get XD)
There's another glitch were you can get 1000 G each time you push a certain button but I really don't use it, with the last one this isn't needed XD
ANOTHER one is were you get the alarm clock in the first chapter, normaly you can only get it when you befriend Grant and he arrives town in second chapter
As you can see in this game there are loooots of really useful glitches Very Happy if you want more info about em just ask me!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 am

Pidge wrote:
Yeah... once-- I went to bed in that version, and Gotz updated my house to get a kitchen... my cat got stuck in the kitchen!

Your cat gets stuck everywhere.
In the girl version your cat and dog start the day in front of the door so they don't have a chance of running off then getting stuck.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 am

I remembered another girl glitch!
I went to put my chicken down, but as it came out of my hands it flew backwards and went through the wall. It took me about half an hour pressing A in front of the wall to find her...
Back to top Go down
Dougy

Dougy

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:23 am

I sell my HM game on GC and DS.

I hate myself Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:28 am

You can probably get them cheap off ebay.
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Number of posts : 91
House : Mayor's Mansion
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 am

My mom don't want to order it. She's so......!

Mad
Back to top Go down
https://hmrpg.forumotion.com
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Maybe wait for your birthday, or christmas.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Then you can ask for them from relatives
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Dougy wrote:
I sell my HM game on GC and DS.

I hate myself Crying or Very sad
You sold em? WHY??? I would never think about selling my precious games!! none of em!! they are mine, MINEEEEE!! XD hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:58 pm

I just noticed, why does it say "En Ligne" when someone's online?
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Hahahaha just noticed? quite clueless XD how cuteee!! It's in french cuz Dougy speaks french
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches on harvest moon games   Glitches on harvest moon games Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitches on harvest moon games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next