Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayor's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Number of posts : 91
House : Mayor's Mansion
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Mayor's House Empty
PostSubject: Mayor's House   Mayor's House EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Here is my house. You can come here to talk to me about important bussiness, but don't come just for chit chat, I'm not that sort of person. Also, I don't have a picture of my house, cause it would be too big to put here anyway. I have 4 living rooms, 6 kitchens, 3 diner rooms, 8 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and 5 offices, plus 3 floors. So, someone want to make it in picture? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hmrpg.forumotion.com
ramani

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Mayor's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayor's House   Mayor's House EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:22 am

The Manoogian Mansion is the official residence of the mayor of Detroit, Michigan. It is located on Dwight Street in the Berry Subdivision Historic District, on the city's east side, near the Detroit River. It was built in 1928 for $300,000, but the owner lost the home during the Depression.

Masco Company founder Alex Manoogian purchased the home in 1939. In 1966, the Manoogians donated the mansion to the City of Detroit. It was the Armenian immigrant's way of thanking his adopted hometown.

Mayor's House
Page 1 of 1