Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)

Go down 
+3
Charlie
Lunatia
Stephy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephy

Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) Empty
PostSubject: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Admin i forgot my password and i cant cheek my email cause a viris is gonning on dont ask why im on my sisters
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

Number of posts : 113
House : 2, Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 am

sorry i cant help this time, i'm not the admin...
ask dougy to do it for you
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Charlie

Charlie

Number of posts : 136
House : 13

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 pm

When you go to sign in there's a link at the bottom of the page that says "I forgot my password", or something like that. Just click on it and follow the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Stephy wrote:
Admin i forgot my password and i cant cheek my email cause a viris is gonning on dont ask why im on my sisters

he said that^

so there's no point using forgot password
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Number of posts : 91
House : Mayor's Mansion
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Sasuke is Stephy's brother? o.O

I'm sorry but i can't do anything for you if you have a virus...
Back to top Go down
https://hmrpg.forumotion.com
Ciel

Ciel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:43 am

But from what Lunatia said, you can change the password for him,
so the next time he logged on, he can change to his personal password.

and what he meant with the virus was his email isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Number of posts : 91
House : Mayor's Mansion
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Well, if i change it, where do i say i've change it?
Back to top Go down
https://hmrpg.forumotion.com
Charlie

Charlie

Number of posts : 136
House : 13

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:51 pm

I guess you could PM it to Stephy. She can be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Yes,she's his sister afterall...
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Yeah! I'm nice.

(After I tell him his new password he is going to change it again cause he thinks I will hack into his account.<_<)
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 am

He hacked your account so what's the big deal? XD
hahaha just kidding Razz guess you lent it to him
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 am

He barely hacks into my account. but he sometimes does..(Like this time.)
Back to top Go down
Lunatia

Lunatia

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 am

its bcoz he doesnt have any choice does he?
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am

Yeah..But I don't hack into his account..(Even though he thinks I do.)
Back to top Go down
Pepi

Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Hahaha brothers are always like that XD
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:35 am

Koran-protest pastor Terry Jones may be banned from UK

Mr Jones had said the burning would be a stand against terrorism
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Profile: Dove World Outreach Center
Who are the English Defence League?
Home Secretary Theresa May has said she will be "actively looking at" whether a controversial US pastor should be banned from entering the UK.

But Terry Jones, who threatened to burn copies of the Koran on this year's 9/11 anniversary, says he "definitely" plans to visit the UK.

He has been invited to the UK by the English Defence League to share his views on Islam at a rally in February.

Ms May told Sky News that Mr Jones had "been on her radar for a few months".

She said she had the power as home secretary to exclude an individual from coming to the UK if she considered they were not conducive to the public good or threatened national security.

Following her comments, Mr Jones told the BBC he planned to speak against "radical Islam", not "all Islam".

He also said any ban on him coming to the UK would be "incorrect and unfair", and "unconstitutional" in the US.

Unite Against Fascism said it would be holding an anti-racism demonstration, and the anti-extremist group Hope Not Hate is urging the home secretary to act.

'Intimidation and division'
The EDL said on its Facebook page that the rally in Luton, Bedfordshire, on 5 February would be "our biggest to date". It said Mr Jones would be joining the organisation to "speak out against the evils of Islam".

Mr Jones, pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, which has fewer than 50 members, told BBC 5 Live he had "no intention" of burning the Koran in the UK.

He said his speech would be "on harmony, on the subject that Muslims are welcome in our country".

He said: "We have no problem with Muslims - we have freedom of speech and religion - Muslims who want to make our country their country, obey our laws and constitution.

"We have a problem with them, which I believe you all have also, when they go on the street... and they call for the death of the UK, for the death of Israel, for the death of America. They call for Sharia law.

"They say they are going to turn Buckingham Palace into a mosque and the Queen must convert to Islam or leave the country."

Mr Jones admitted that his knowledge of the EDL was "somewhat limited".

"It's only what I know through conversations with them that my office has had and then of course the different material in the internet that they have put out. I would describe them as a group who, I believe, in their words they want England to stay English."

Weyman Bennett, joint national secretary of Unite Against Fascism, said: "Terry Jones is coming here to whip up Islamophobia and racism.

"We intend on calling a mass demonstration where everyone can oppose the growth of racism and fascism in this country."

Global demonstrations
Anti-extremist group Hope not Hate condemned the invitation to Mr Jones and has launched a petition calling on the home secretary to ban him from entering the UK.

Its director Nick Lowles said: "Only extremists will benefit from his visit and, as we know, extremism breeds hatred and hatred breeds violence.

Theresa May says Terry Jones's case has been known to her for several months
"It is yet another example of how the EDL exists only to sow the seeds of intimidation and division."

George Readings, spokesman for counter-extremism think tank, Quilliam, said: "Terry Jones is only coming to the UK to address a rally by the EDL, a far-right group whose protests have a track record of degenerating into violence.

"This suggests that his presence in the UK will not be conducive to the public good. The EDL has only invited him here to stir up trouble."

Mr Jones came to prominence in September after he announced plans for his "International Burn a Koran Day".

His plan was internationally condemned and sparked many demonstrations around the world. He eventually called off his protest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
natural breast enlargement
goats milk soaps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)   Help (this is Sasuke acuttly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help (this is Sasuke acuttly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: All and Nothing :: OOC-
Jump to: