Harvest Moon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fall Time At The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stephy

Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Stephy laughed a bit and continued eating. After when she was half done with eating, she said something to Konata
So, what were your parents like? And did you have any brothers and sisters Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 8869
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Number of posts : 300
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Well, to be honest, my real parents died in a shooting in my town, when I were a newborn, I think I found in a trash can, say that probably my real mother hide my to not there to kill me too, after my family did not want to take care of me until my current parents adopted, my father was a great samurai and a great man, my mother always treated me like her daughter, although in the time it took me she was pregnant.

I have a sister of my age, called Alice, then follow my other sister Minami, twins Joey and Rick and my sister Lizeth

Maybe we do not have blood ties, but they have always been my family

I hope not having bored with this mini biography Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 588588
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Stephy looked sad at Konata
I'm so sorry Konata..I wouldn't have brought the subject up if I knew that your real parents were killed... Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 588588
Stephy tried to look happier
Well at least your alive today, and you are you..strong willed, Honest, nice, and more. Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127

About your brothers and sisters, do they know where you live today Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 8869
It would be great if I could meet them! Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 am

hahaha, All of them still live with my mother, Alice stayed to help my mother with my brothers, Minami has seventeen, the twins has nine and Lizeth has four

Everyone lives in a quiet village, very different from where we lived before, if some day come to visit, the lodges will gladly Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127

Don't worry but this, I feel fortunate to have a family that loves me and good friends like you Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Stephy couldn't help but smile

I'm glad your family is nice..I'm an only child, but I feel like I'm not because you make me feel like my sister. Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Stephy got embarassed
I hope that didn't sound so corny or tacky..heehee...
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Konata smiled

Don't worry, you also make me feel like we were sisters Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm

*Wow, Konata is a really nice friend to have..*
Suddenly, the beach got darker
Ah, I guess we stayed here too long..I think we should go back now Konata Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 87636
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Konata sees the sky all dark

You're right, I'll walk you to ypur home, I don't like something attack you in the way Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 588588
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Stephy laughed
I would be fine..It's not like something could jump out....Or can it Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 8869
Stephy was scaring herself
Um..on second thought..could you walk me home? ehehe.. Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 588588
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:40 am

Konata laughed

Of course, I'll protec you from anything that jump out on the way, inclunding a radioactive squirrell Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:00 am

Stephy laughed and picked up the stuff. As they walked, Stephy talked with Konata
Thanks Konata for the nice day. It was really fun catching a fish and everything! Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Konata smiled

I had so much fun with you, I hope tha the next time, we caught a shark, their fins do an excellent soup Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Shark fin soup? Um I rather pass on that.. Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 588588
Stephy saw her house
Were here all ready?! Wow, that was short..
She bowed her head
Thanks again for the fun time Konata!

(Trying to end this quickly since its not fall anymore, is it?)
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Your welcomo, I have much fun with you

Well, see you later and that the mosquitoes don't bitter at the night Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 440127
Back to top Go down
Stephy

Stephy

PostSubject: Fall Time At the Beach(End)   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Yeah..thanks Katona! Bye now!
Stephy waved and went into her house

((TOPIC:END))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Time At The Beach   Fall Time At The Beach - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Time At The Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3